Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nothing New

As of right now, there is nothing new to really say. Since we were in Hawaii during my cycle in March, we had to take this month off. We were hoping that using birth control we still could, but timing did not work out the way we had wanted. Here is a video that I found on my computer from February.

I took it late at night while Jake was sleeping, so it's a little hard to hear and I look amazing! The video is in two parts because it is slightly too long to upload all at once.


2 comments:

  1. You're amazing! I'm so glad things are working, even if it's too well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing. I am terribly sorry you guys have to go through all this but it will be worth it ;) I PROMISE! remember all those times in sewing class i vented to you? and even cried a few times?? haha... Your time will come soon! GLAD THE DRUGS ARE WORKING!

    ReplyDelete