Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 5

Today, Sunday 2/10, is the 5th day in my cycle. I've been getting used to my morning ritual: Wake up, take my pills, then have Jake give me a shot.

My drug company ships me my prescriptions which is usually no big deal and the regular for fertility drugs. When I called to check up on things a few times, everyone was so unhelpful and did not seem to care that I couldn't wait 9 days for my delivery I needed it right then! Not because I am high maintenance but because everything is so strictly timed.

These are a few of the prescriptions I'm taking right now. I have a total of 12 more on the way.
This is also what my morning looks like.


Everything has to be taken/shot at the same time everyday or it messes up the entire process.

I called the "Baby-Maker" and they said to come in today and they would lend me their samples until I got my drugs and I would bring in my shipment to replace theirs. I bought some of the prescriptions off of a friend but will have to hope and pray and hope and wish and pray that my shipment arrives exactly when I need it.

Most of these companies deliver the very next day but ours does not.

This morning we got up nice and early to make our treck to the weekend office, roughly an hour away. Hubs learned how to mix my new shot which we're adding to the cocktail and how to use the syringe because up until now it's been a pen.




No comments:

Post a Comment