Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

On the plus side.

I know, I know, I know.

I haven't exactly had the most positive attitude about this situation, but I really am trying.

Last night the Sperminator let his family in on it. He called to talk to his mom about something and brought up this lovely scenerio and then the rest of the clan got wind. I knew it was going to happen and needed to happen but I just wasn't prepared for it.

See, I've always been very personal and private. Granted if you ask me a question I will give you the full on honest answer, but I have never been the one to openly share information with people. I like to know everything first, gather all the information and then go and tell if it needs to be told and in this case it did... Only I wish we had all the test results back.

What we do know is that I can't get pregnant the natural and romantic way and we're not even sure if IVF is going to be an option yet. Still need to find out if any of my eggs are good or if they're all rotten.

Today was my last day of Clomid! I was so excited to see that empty orange bottle when I left for work this morning.

**Today was my second day on the job and we are both loving this part time thing!

So for at least 24 hours I will be drug free, well with whatever is left in my system. I'm not too sure how things will go on Thursday, but we're hoping for the best. As for right now, I'm cozy in my bed and turning on some season 5 of Giuliana and Bill... Those Rancics may teach us a thing or two.

P.s. Anyone know where to get season 6?

No comments:

Post a Comment