Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Fight for Baby Goes On

Wednesday night, we went over to my parents' house and filled them in. Still need to tell all the siblings, but it's hard to find a good way  or time to tell them. Hubs and I also went over there to ask if I could be put on my dad's insurance. I'm under 26 so I can still be on there and his covers infertility, IVF, everything! That was really nice to find out.

When we went to see the Baby Making Doc on Thursday we were hoping to get the lab results back but he didn't have that information. Now we have to wait until after Christmas to get the results back. My HSG showed that nothing is blocked, which is the only good news we've gotten so far. Hubs also gave his sample, and the count came back low. Although the count was low, the quality is apparently pretty awesome.

With all that said, the Doctor Man did tell us that the two of us naturally conceiving a child is near impossible. We expected that, but it's still a bummer.

I've always wanted that excitement of just finding out I was pregnant one month and surprising Hubs in a cute way, but now we know it won't ever happen.

We've needed a bit of a pick me up since all of this crazy news has happened lately. I came home from work on Tuesday and found this little surprise!



She is super cute, but puppies are hard work! We're learning how to train her and I think she's learning, but still not there, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment